Tuesday 26 January 2010

Achieving Success and Planning or the Lack Thereof

I have a confession to make. As a Fitness Instructor I rarely plan my classes. I plan elements of my classes, for instance the music I want to use, the equipment, the orientation of the class, the approximate amount of time spent doing each component of the class but I don't plan the entire class. Unless I'm teaching a class such as a circuit class or personal training session I rarely structure the entire content of my classes.

Don't get me wrong. This does not mean that I don't have an idea of what I want to do and what I want to accomplish in my classes. However, I've found that I need to be very flexible. There are so many factors that influence what I actually teach and how I teach it, for instance the temperature of the room, the numbers of participants, the skills level of the participants, their level of fitness, the types of injuries and or special conditions participants may have and so on.

There are many times when I've abandoned even my rudimentary plan for one that is better suited to the various elements I'm presented with.

My years of training and experience, together with my creativity, my degree of focus in the teaching environment gives me this level of flexibility and confidence to work in this manner. And the reason I'm sharing this with you is that Business Optimization Strategist has just released a new report titled:

"Planning: Are You Planning To Win By Failing To Plan?"

Intriguing title isn't it?

Planning certainly works in some situations but not in others. So what do you need instead of a plan? To discover the answer to this question you'll just have to read the report.

And you can download this report by visiting the URL below. No opt-in is required so simply click on the link below:

http://Planning.StrategiesForAchievingSuccess.com

This Planning Report will also shed light on one of the reasons why when a group of individuals are given what is known as a tried and tested, proven plan to follow that individual results are inconsistent. Some may achieve outstanding success while others may fail dismally.