Monday 5 March 2007

Law of Attraction - The Secret is Out!

The Secret is out. The movie, "The Secret", has been awakening consciousness around the world. It explains how the Law of Attraction works in our lives to manifest what we perceive as our reality.

However, while there are many people who believe in the Law of Attraction there is a growing wave of scepticism. Personally, I believe in the Law of Attraction. Like others, I have used it unconsciously to create what I want, however, what is infinitely more exciting is that the greater my understanding of the Law of Attraction the better I am able to create the life I desire.

Some of the teachers featured in The Secret were recently interviewed by Oprah. If you missed these interviews then you can check them out at the links below.

Click HERE to watch the interview on Thursday, 8th February interview with Rhonda Byrne, Jack Canfield, Lisa Nichols, Rev. Michael Beckwith and James A Ray.

Click HERE to watch the interview on Friday, 16th February 16th interview with Rev. Michael Beckwith and James A. Ray.

Plus
check out the 8th February after-show on Oxygen.

I can understand why some people would be sceptical. After all, if we do "attract" our lives it would mean that we have to take 100% responsibility for our lives - a curse or a blessing; a forfeit or a gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment