Tuesday 2 January 2007

The Importance of Self-Image in Successful Goal Achievement

In my last post I talked about the importance of self-image in successful goal achievement. If you still doubt the importance of self-image then check out what Internet Marketer, Shawn Casey, said during a recent teleseminar.

"A lot of people ask me how I was able to go from rock-bottom to earning as much as $600,000 in a month with an autopilot income stream that let my wife and I buy our $1.8M dream home on an exclusive golf course. Well let me tell you it didn't start where you think it started.

First of all it started because I changed my belief level. You see I had to alter my self-image and turn myself from a loser. Now I'm talking about a guy that once lived in a ratty studio apartment which the only furniture was a couch, a table and 2 chairs that the building manager allowed me to scrounge from the leftover junk in the basement. I'm telling you it was pitiful!

I'm telling you I went from that loser into a
winner who lives in a multi-million dollar dream home. In fact my bedroom is now bigger than my entire old apartment.

Second I sought information and guidance from people who were already successful."

Wise words indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment