Tuesday 9 March 2010

Tools to Reclaim Your Power - FREE Teleseminar with Caroline Myss

The Tools to Reclaim Your Power teleseminar series continues on Wednesday 10 March with Caroline Myss.

Caroline Myss is one of my favourite teachers. She has a special ability to explain issues relating to our health, our emotions, our energy system, and our relationships that would otherwise mystify.

I first heard of Caroline Myss via The Oprah Show. She is a medical intuitive who has been in the field of energy medicine and consciousness for 20 years. Since 1982 she has worked as a medical intuitive providing individuals with an insight of the health of their energetic anatomy system. And in so doing she helps individuals understand the emotional, psychological and physical reasons why their bodies have developed an illness.

"I never looked to become a medical intuitive I took this route because it came to me - it emerged. I followed what came natural to me and in the process I took what I love and blended it with what I am."
Caroline Myss

And if you've ever seen and or heard Caroline Myss you'd have no doubt that she is someone who is definitely in complete alignment with her life's purpose.

I love her no-nonsense, tell-it-like-it-is approach to teaching. However, combined with her down-to-earth approach is also a playfulness and a tenderness. She has a wonderful sense of humour, is a master at story-telling and, when she starts teaching on a subject, you sense she could go on forever.

She is also a best-selling author many times over. Her latest book is Defy Gravity: Healing Beyond the Bounds of Reason. Her books reflect the spiritual and mystical evolution of her own life as well as illuminating the many reasons why we don't heal and how we can heal and start to live more fulfilling lives.

One of the reasons why we become ill is because of energy drains or because we lose our power. Paradoxically, we lose power because of our love of power.

"We haemorrhage power because we love power. Power is the fundamental ingredient to the human experience. There are two things that are Universal about the human experience: one is power and our quest for it and the other is our quest for immortality."
Caroline Myss

And so I do hope that you'll tune in to the teleseminar with Caroline Myss. Remember, it's free to listen live and there's also a 48 hour replay. Click on the link below to register - I'm confident that your life will be enriched as a result of listening to this empowering teleseminar series:

Tools to Reclaim Your Power


No comments:

Post a Comment