Tuesday 13 May 2008

The Secrets to Successful Networking - Create an Endless Stream of Referrals, Generate New Clients, New Business and Put More Cash in the Bank

~ Do you attend events, seminars or even parties and feel awkward when trying to make contacts and friends?

~ Is your business growth at a standstill despite attending numerous events and seminars?

~ Do you collect people's business cards and then don't do anything with them?

~ Would you like to turn complete strangers into lifetime referral partners?

~ Would you like a steady stream of endless referrals?

~ Would you like to dramatically grow your business?

Then my next teleseminar is definitely for you.

I have lined up an exclusive interview with an expert in relationship networking. He's so hot on networking that those who know him best call him the "Networking Ninja".

His name is Hal Coleman. He lives in Atlanta and operates an extermination business. I know - not everyone's cup of tea but he ensures that your home and or business is free from creepy crawlies and other pests. The thing is he has built his company from the ground up.

Hal started out as a one-man-with-a-spray-can but now runs a million dollar business. And he built his company on the back of strategic, dynamic and highly effective relationship networking. In other words, much of his business is by word-of-mouth and referrals and this you know is the most effective form of promotion.

In fact, I got to know Hal through someone I consider to be one of my mentors, Mike Stewart - the Internet Audio and Video Guy. Mike uses Hal success story as one of his case studies and so I've seen his image and heard his voice numerous times.

And you know how it is when you've seen someone in the media numerous times, you almost feel like you know them. Well, I did get to meet Hal in person recently and when I discovered he was a networking expert I was keen to interview him. He very graciously said yes and so I'll be interviewing him next Monday.

Just today I was chatting to an acquaintance who I haven't seen in quite some time. She was telling me that she attended a three-day event recently where lots of people were handing out their business cards, leaflets, etc. but that she didn't feel inclined to do 'business' with any of them because of the manner in which she had been approached. Mmm - interesting…

I had a similar experience recently where I was having dinner with some colleagues and one of them just handed out his business cards as though he was dealing a pack of playing cards. I didn't feel inclined to get to know that person further.

So just how do you approach individuals at events so that they will actively want to develop a relationship with you?

This is one of the questions that I'll be asking Hal. And, trust me, I will be probing him to extract as much from him as possible in the time we have available.

So if you would like to learn the art and science behind turning complete strangers into lifetime referral partners then I urge you to sign up for this teleseminar.

Discover the Secrets of Effective Network Marketing

Hal has over 20 years of experience of networking in groups such as The Local Chamber of Commerce, Rotary, Business Principles, Power Core and BNI – "The world's largest referral organization". He knows what works and what doesn't.

On Monday, I will be gently persuading Hal to share his tried, tested and proven methods to build your list of referrals and, in so doing build your income.

So here's the link again to register for the interview:

Successful Networking Secrets

Discover the secrets of one of the cheapest and most effective ways to grow your business.

Press Release

FREE Teleseminar: The Secrets to Successful Networking and Creating an Endless Stream of Referrals


No comments:

Post a Comment